Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:59 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Any codes will do?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Demonic Nurse
Is that game even out yet? :/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:41 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

It just came 2 days ago. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Game ID: CM6E 004AF477

Have Currently 65,535 Inotium
020F51D9 0000FFFF

Gain 65,535 exp After Battle (Doesn't seem to work right)
021CDE84 0000FFFF

I made these earlier. The Inotium code seems to work fine, pretty much a constant 65,535 Inotium.

The exp one is giving me a headache. It will say you get the exp and then you level. But when done with the leveling process, on the main screen you haven't leveled. It works on the emulator for me, but in not the .dat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:13 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/Rhap ... _Adventure

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:51 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

King Rhyono wrote:
http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/Rhapsody_-_A_Musical_Adventure

Is it just me or the codes are... encrypted...? I mean, I can't see the real codes except these:

Code:
 Max/Infinite Inotium (Money)
ntC1uZa2utmGntu1uZK3ofm=

Infinite Items
Note: XX = number of item slots currently in use, minus 1.
udu1ntu1ntuGntu1ntu1s0SknZC2ufe2tJCGntu1ntu1mtGkuva1ntu1ntuGntu1ntu1ntmkutC1ntu1ntuGntu1ntu1ntu=

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:37 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

It ain't just you it would be helpful it were in real format.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

MysteryE used the proper word, "encrypted." Intentionally encrypted, I know full well that it would be easier if they weren't.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:31 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

King Rhyono wrote:
MysteryE used the proper word, "encrypted." Intentionally encrypted, I know full well that it would be easier if they weren't.

That's...kind of retarded. None of your other codes are encrypted, why the hell would you do it for this game? And posting it here in its current state is damned near useless, but thanks anyway. I've been using your page for codes almost since you put it up...but this is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:37 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

It's brilliant. The concept is simple enough that I thought even your level of intelligence would comprehend my intentions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:18 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I think what King Rhyono meant is that he didn't want us get the codes free and easily...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:19 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

That's KR for you. He loves playing childish games. If you go to Codemasters Project, there are codes for Rhapsody there

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:11 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Tifay wrote:
That's KR for you. He loves playing childish games. If you go to Codemasters Project, there are codes for Rhapsody there

You remind me of Palin. You speak, but you don't know shit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:47 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

King Rhyono wrote:
Tifay wrote:

I don't know, I think he hit the nail on the head. You play childish games, and CMP has codes. At least the other people that post codes on your wiki are intelligent enough not to but a bunch of encrypted crap up, and actually post something useful to help everyone out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: o.o
endersblade wrote:
King Rhyono wrote:
Tifay wrote:

I don't know, I think he hit the nail on the head. You play childish games, and CMP has codes. At least the other people that post codes on your wiki are intelligent enough not to but a bunch of encrypted crap up, and actually post something useful to help everyone out.

I checked, and CMP only hacks console, say for the GBA, and not NDS. Rhapsody is for NDS, but there is also one for PS2. You sure you got the right one?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:59 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

endersblade wrote:
At least the other people that post codes on your wiki are intelligent enough not to but a bunch of encrypted crap up, and actually post something useful to help everyone out.

You are confused on two accounts. 1.) Zeld and kenobi are the only more intelligent member on my wiki. kenobi added no codes, zeld added a few. 2.) I think you need to check again on who added the majority of the codes to my wiki. If you do the math, you should realize that at the very minimum, I added 95% of them. And creating an encryption requires intelligence.

Please do not use words that you are incapable of effectively using.

And I will enlighten you all. It pains me to condescend long enough to explain it. I know the majority of you still won't understand. I will use smaller words to help you all understand.
I have a big server, big server needs big money.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:10 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

King Rhyono wrote:
creating an encryption requires intelligence

King Rhyono wrote:
Please do not use words that you are incapable of effectively using.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:26 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: I AM KING OVERLORD
KR how many times have you done something like this that gets people to hate you I think from my observation its been a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:24 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

DARK SOUL XTREME A2 wrote:
KR how many times have you done something like this that gets people to hate you I think from my observation its been a lot.

Take the number you are currently thinking, then add 1.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:24 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

King Rhyono wrote:

Uh huh. And everyone here uses your server mainly for, what? That's right, your codes. I could post all of your codes on my website, which doesn't cost me a thing, and still have room to post other misc. crap. So, in essence, you're charging people to pay for your server, but nobody is really getting any use from it. GG man, go DIAF.

Hell, even the guys at CMP are flaming you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:07 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

endersblade wrote:
King Rhyono wrote:

Uh huh. And everyone here uses your server mainly for, what? That's right, your codes. I could post all of your codes on my website, which doesn't cost me a thing, and still have room to post other misc. crap. So, in essence, you're charging people to pay for your server, but nobody is really getting any use from it. GG man, go DIAF.

You do realize that the server Rhyono and Aqua own runs Nintendo Coders, the NC Wiki, a proxy site, a Web Hosting site, and a fucking Counter Strike: Source server.
Not just codes.
In fact, the codes are by no means the number 1 source of traffic.

Think before you post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:58 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

jleemero wrote:
endersblade wrote:
King Rhyono wrote:

You do realize that the server Rhyono and Aqua own runs Nintendo Coders, the NC Wiki, a proxy site, a Web Hosting site, and a fucking Counter Strike: Source server.
Not just codes.
In fact, the codes are by no means the number 1 source of traffic.

Think before you post.

There are 270 people using our hosting site ( they aren't all using much), we are also hosting 3 more main sites than what was mentioned.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:16 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

King Rhyono, just out of curiosity, how much would I have to pay to be able to see the AR codes?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:24 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

why dont you do the click ad campaign thats working for CMP and other sites and it you would be hailed as a KING :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

philthethrill wrote:
King Rhyono, just out of curiosity, how much would I have to pay to be able to see the AR codes?

The codes aren't hidden. No one has to pay to see them, those who do donate don't get to "see" them.

why dont you do the click ad campaign thats working for CMP and other sites and it you would be hailed as a KING :D

I'm allowed to do whatever I want with my codes. And to watch people bitch at me about what I do with my own codes is too amusing to miss.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:20 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

So if I can't "see" the codes even if I donate, and no one else can for that matter, then who uses the codes? Sorry but your logic doesn't make sense to me. I mean, what's the point of having codes if no one gets to use them? You might as well just take them down, instead of letting them sit there using up server space.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:51 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

philthethrill wrote:
So if I can't "see" the codes even if I donate, and no one else can for that matter, then who uses the codes? Sorry but your logic doesn't make sense to me. I mean, what's the point of having codes if no one gets to use them? You might as well just take them down, instead of letting them sit there using up server space.

You can see the decrypter, which can decrypt them and make them visible. It doesn't let you "see" them, but allows you the means. And since you continued to use the quotes around it, it continued to be referring to the indirect method, which is actually useful, and "seeing" them is unnecessary.
And I can take up all the space I want on my server, it's part of doing what I want.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

kinda how anyone of us who would like to cause your server problems unknowingly is okay to huh and the number I have counted is like 31 posts that say you are ignorant and lame.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:36 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

kinda how anyone of us who would like to cause your server problems unknowingly is okay to huh and the number I have counted is like 31 posts that say you are ignorant and lame.

Please spell correctly, use correct punctuation, and make legitimate points when attempting to insult someone.
Really people, these are the basics.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:43 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Quote:
You can see the decrypter, which can decrypt them and make them visible.

Where is the decrypter? Is it on the wiki page http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/Rhap ... _Adventure?

I looked up decrypt on the open code wiki page, and I found this. http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/KARD It basically says I need to donate $5 and be a member of NC if I want to have access to the decrypter. I also found this http://nintendocoders.com/forums/viewto ... ?f=2&t=209 If I make a post that has a certain ID that matches up to your list of randomly generated IDs, then I will have access to the codes and the decrypter for a month. Am I understanding all this correctly?

Quote:
It doesn't let you "see" them, but allows you the means. And since you continued to use the quotes around it, it continued to be referring to the indirect method, which is actually useful, and "seeing" them is unnecessary.

If I'm right, the decrypter will give me access to the codes. And if I use the words "seeing", which you say refers to the indirect method, then that means looking at the encrypted code. The encrypted code is useful for you but useless for me. If I say see (without the quotes), then that means I'm using the direct method. The direct method would be seeing the actual code, and not the encrypted one. Did I get that right? On a side note, this reminds me a lot of Alice in Wonderland. Have you been reading this book, and is this why you like to talk logically?