Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Hey guys. So I'm working on a website for hidden and beta stuff in the Resident Evil games. For RE4 it seems there are a lot of codes on the gamecube version but not that many on the PS2 version. http://www.bsfree.org/?s=17&d=6&g=6008

Does anyone know a site that has those codes for the PS2 version? I'm looking for a gamecube action replay on ebay but if I can find them for the PS2 then I wouldn't have a reason to, and they can be a bit expensive. Like 25 to 40 bucks. So if you know of a site that has them, can you let me know? Thanks. And yeah I did google it, seems most of 'em were either for gamecube or for something not related.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:31 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Hypothetically speaking space pirate cadet
go to http://www.codejunkies.com and search for resident evil 4 for ps2. for buying a ps2 AR or gamecube which ever u needed just go the the site link i gave u and click on products and then look for it. if they don't have it they usually will tell u and they do restock cuss i bought a game cube one and i received it rly fast,even though it was "out of stock"