Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: The Chosen Keyboard
I'm looking for a code for Final Fantasy IV (NSTC-U) on DS that does the following: enables White Magic for Kain, NOT for all characters at once, and only enables SOME of the white magic to be used by Kain WITHOUT messing up with Rosa or Cecil's own white magic lists. Can anyone here help me, please?

The six magics Kain should have: Haste, Blink, Teleport, Cure, Cura, Hold. ONLY those, and if you could please make sure the code doesn't disturb Cecil or Rosa's own white magics?

Kain is in slot 3 (I'm using three-in-front formation, so middle left slot).

My other two requests are, um, helping fix what the original "all white magic" and "all black magic" spells I modified messed up.

I added Bubble, Faith and Bravery to Rosa's free spell slots. But they're ALSO added to Cecil's own spell list after a big white blank space, although it doesn't freeze anything, it's just unsightly. Is there a way to reduce ONLY CECIL'S spell list back to the first nine slots? (They hold Cure, Protect, Libra, Shell, Cura, Teleport, Sight, Esuna, Raise, in order from left to right and up to down, and Rosa's spells are arranged in exactly the same order in those nine slots.)

Cecil is in slot 1 (3-in-front still, top left), and Rosa in slot 4 (bottom right).

Likewise, I have another save file I need some fixing help with. Young Rydia in slot 5 using the 2-in-front formation, so bottom left slot.

Her black magic doesn't end properly after I gave her some extra magic. She has 21 used slots (a neatly full page on the magic menu) but it shows the arrow. If I push down, the game pauses for a second before looping back to the top instead of scrolling to an empty slot.

Both of the two spell list fixes are very minor to me (I don't really use Cecil, and Young Rydia's magic is properly working in battle, and nothing freezes), but I'd really like a Kain able to cast without further messing with Cecil and Rosa's spells.