Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:16 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

afleming0814 wrote:
there are still some aspects that do not change in the hero modifier code.
i don't know them all. i also can't recall the ones i noticed.
that is the reason i want to be able to use a code to be able to be
certain to get a certain starter.

Ah, yes... I think I know what aspects you're talking about. After attempting to start the game over using my own choices for hero and partner I ended up starting over again because of the "unnatural animations" my choices had as the main characters. If you choose any of the original starters as your hero (charmander, chimchar, treeko, etc.) then the game and cutscenes will go as normal, but if you choose someone otherwise many of the animation sequences will be out of whack. Exp. using blaziken, blaziken walks in place during cutscenes where he/she is supposed to be lying down (or at least did for me).

I figure this is probably because the game designers did not include proper animations for every character (would've taken way too much memory) nor did they expect this would be needed. If I'm wrong however and there is a way to fix this via AR or codebreaker, someone please do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I want a code for easy recruiting too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:46 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Slacker
Hi I'm new here. I'd like to request a code that'll reveal the dungeon map at the press of a button. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:17 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Raukoamin wrote:
afleming0814 wrote:

Ah, yes... I think I know what aspects you're talking about. After attempting to start the game over using my own choices for hero and partner I ended up starting over again because of the "unnatural animations" my choices had as the main characters. If you choose any of the original starters as your hero (charmander, chimchar, treeko, etc.) then the game and cutscenes will go as normal, but if you choose someone otherwise many of the animation sequences will be out of whack. Exp. using blaziken, blaziken walks in place during cutscenes where he/she is supposed to be lying down (or at least did for me).

I figure this is probably because the game designers did not include proper animations for every character (would've taken way too much memory) nor did they expect this would be needed. If I'm wrong however and there is a way to fix this via AR or codebreaker, someone please do.

the glitches i think i remember are the names and the other
characters still recognize your character as the old character.
some attack-learning carries over from the old pokemon for me.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:11 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Can someone make a code so that the iq drops back to how it was in the begining?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:51 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Script Monkey
monachito1 wrote:
Can someone make a code so that the iq drops back to how it was in the begining?

If you used a cheat to max out your IQ, then its not possible to set it back to how it was since the cheat over writes your IQ with a new number. You can have a cheat to set the IQ back to another fixed number, like 0 or 1 though.

The massively compiled CHEAT.DAT! It contains cheats for over 1000 games! LATEST UPDATE: 02-08-09. Image
Supports: R4DS, M3 Simply/Real, G6DS Real, DS TopToy, Acekard RPG/2, Supercard, CycloDS, EDGE flashcarts.
Follow the NEW official cheat Thread for more information.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:12 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

requesting unlock all dugeons

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:19 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Raukoamin wrote:
afleming0814 wrote:

It can't take too much memory as the rom size is only 64 mb while the max for the memory is 128 mb. The game does not have to nessacery sprites so it overwrites the data misplacing the sprites.
Example: I had darkrai on and finished a story line event. However, atcertan times, sunflora was huge black block and a time gear with a small cursor pointing up at the right-top corner.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:53 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Full Metal Kirby wrote:
gutomass wrote:
GoldNIx207 wrote:
Great codes so far, but does anyone else's game freeze at certain points when using them? For me, it freezes whenever the next day starts and all the Pokemon disperse after the daily chant.

It happens with you too? I'm only using Infinite Belly Code, and the same thing happens for me every day.

Eh, you should be able to fix it by adding an activator and only using it in the dungeons

For me, it freezes during cutscenes if I'm using the Inf. HP codes. I tried adding an activator:

*Press Select for Inf. HP for 1st Pokemon*
94000130 FFFB0000
121ACb92 000003E7
D2000000 00000000

And then using a deactivator to set the pokemon's current HP back to whatever their max was before I started the dungeon so that the game wouldn't freeze afterwards:

*Press Y For Normal HP for 1st Pokemon*
927FFFA8 F7FF0000
121ACb92 00000084
D2000000 00000000

Now, the deactivator would work properly and change their HP. However, the activator would only temporarily change their HP. :( As soon as the pokemon did anything (moved, used an item or move, etc.), it would change the HP back to the original value and they wouldn't be invincible. Is there anyway to fix that?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:47 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Dattebayo
When will an easy recruit code be out for the AR?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:30 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Raiph Bloodraven
i need the floor mod code(the working version) has it been fixed?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:46 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

The only US Action Replay code that I want for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time is to have Mewtwo on my team.

The only US Action Replay codes that I want for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness is to have Celebi, Combee, Pachirisu, and Riolu on my team.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Unico the Unicorn wrote:
The only US Action Replay code that I want for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time is to have Mewtwo on my team.

The only US Action Replay codes that I want for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness is to have Celebi, Combee, Pachirisu, and Riolu on my team.

Thanks

Just use the Wondermail codes to get them

The massively compiled CHEAT.DAT! It contains cheats for over 1000 games! LATEST UPDATE: 02-08-09. Image
Supports: R4DS, M3 Simply/Real, G6DS Real, DS TopToy, Acekard RPG/2, Supercard, CycloDS, EDGE flashcarts.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: yeah
does anyone have a recruiting code yet i would really like to see one

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:33 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: BAD WOLF
[DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time[US][AR]
Greetings all. I am looking for a code to change a singular pokémon from male to female. I have codes covering all pokémon to be set as male (us codejunkies, but alas, I have not found any codes that would change them from male to female. If anyone could help, please do. Thanks in advanced.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:20 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Okay, I've seen many requests for these two codes, and they've always been ignored:

All Items in Storage

Easy/Always Recruit

I myself, have been looking for the storage codes, yet not one answer in regards to this.

Is someone really working on these codes?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

eonwarrior wrote:
Okay, I've seen many requests for these two codes, and they've always been ignored:

All Items in Storage

Easy/Always Recruit

I myself, have been looking for the storage codes, yet not one answer in regards to this.

Is someone really working on these codes?

All: Impossible. There are too many in the game for this to happen.

Easy/Always: Codejunkies created character changing codes. These are all set to male except for genderless (i.e. Dialga) and those that are always female (i.e. Froslass). These codes are superior b/c you don't need to take time to hunt down the one you want, and you can also get any-one pokémon that you want, including alt. coloured pokémon (pink celebi anyone?).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:42 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Itachi
Hey i'm new here. I searched for the code for go up in dungeon and go down in dungeon. All i'm looking for is the +go up in dungeon code for darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:40 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: The underworld don't want me neither does heaven.
The pokemod only works in a dungeon and when you turn off your game the pokemon changes back to the original pokemon because the code only works for that session in the game.

I have tried the floor mods and they do not work for darkness (Don't know about time but it may not work)

I'm going to try the code for item mod (If it works it will be awsome)

as for the rank mod you can get a auto master rank from the people of CJ by hooking your AR up to your comp, going to the subscribtions and then copying the codes to your game.

And i would also like the easy/always recruiting code (For areas with recruiting avaliable)

If anyone finds and AR codes with the recruiting codes send it to <[email protected]>
and make sure to put the subject AR Codes for Recruiting (Because i trash anything if i don't know what it is)

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:26 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

druboyks wrote:
[DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time[US][AR]
Greetings all. I am looking for a code to change a singular pokémon from male to female. I have codes covering all pokémon to be set as male (us codejunkies, but alas, I have not found any codes that would change them from male to female. If anyone could help, please do. Thanks in advanced.

OK all, in my quest to find a code to change male to female, someone else (on another board) has given me an idea. Instead of using action replay to change them to female...I should, instead, recruit them as female. To that end, I have located the link to a wondermail generator. The link is as follows: http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeo ... ermail.php

Have fun, and be safe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Full Metal Kirby wrote:
mbruno wrote:
Hey, Full Metal Kirby, how about codes for Infinite/Max HP?

Code:
Darkness
Inf./Max HP Pokemon 1:
021ACb92 03E703E7

Inf./Max HP Pokemon 2:
021ACDC2 03E703E7

Inf./Max HP Pokemon 3:
021ACFF2 03E703E7

Inf./Max HP Pokemon 4:
021AD222 03E703E7

Code:
Time
Inf./Max HP Pokemon 1:
021ACC52 03E703E7

Inf./Max HP Pokemon 2:
021ACE82 03E703E7

Inf./Max HP Pokemon 3:
021AD0B2 03E703E7

Inf./Max HP Pokemon 4:
021AD2E2 03E703E7

As for the Inf. Joy Seeds (Though as seen in my updated hex list, Golden Seeds are better), just use the modifier code; It keeps it read as 'there' via the first line of the code; So each time you use it it'll respawn in your inventory.

the Infi/max hp codes also make the pokemon have their IQs to the max. so no mroe needing the gummies to increase it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:26 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

phantom133 wrote:
mbruno wrote:
Takuya wrote:
Anyone got a code for easy recruiting? (Or always recruiting)

I second this.
i third this

I fifth this (but seriously i could use this code) also if you use the item mod code you can get golden mask no matter where you are (ex. final maze making recruiting jirachi,suicune, and moltres alot easier.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:37 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Anubis1992 wrote:
I fifth this (but seriously i could use this code) also if you use the item mod code you can get golden mask no matter where you are (ex. final maze making recruiting jirachi,suicune, and moltres alot easier.)

Ok folks, its been stated before but an easy recruiting code will most likely never be made due to people already making versions of the code but the code in the end, ends up seriously messing the game up, hence why it was never released.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:23 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Disgruntled Rotom
How about a code to see the Debug menu in Darkness version?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:30 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Rotom wrote:
How about a code to see the Debug menu in Darkness version?

Someone seems to have made a code and video for this, the relevant code being found in the user comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdf06V4Y1Ys

There doesn't seem to be a debug code for the US version of Time however, I would really appreciate it if someone made such a code.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Can someone make a code to change the name of your hero and partner pokemon?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Regarding anyone who want to mod a Pokemon gender to female, instead of using the HEX number listed, you can simply add 258 (HEX) to it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:32 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Lord Sonic
Narin wrote:
Unico the Unicorn wrote:

Thanks

Just use the Wondermail codes to get them

oh really? could u give it to me? :) PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: The_Code-Breaker
Please, can someone please give me an Action Replay DS codes for Debug Mode in PMD Explorers of Time? Please, I really need it. Please, post it ASAP. Thank you...

Can you break the code?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5