Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I have a "Anything equipped = zero weight" code for the [NTSC] version of this game, but I can't get the code to work on the [PAL] version of the game.

I have an old Action Replay Pro that I can hook up to my old PSx/PSOne system and search for codes, but since the CD-reader in my PSX/PSOne isn't that good anymore I prefer to use my PS2 (the big version) instead.

With the PS2 I use this CD, PlayStation Action Replay. It's a CD you put in your system, choose the game and codes you want (you can save your own codes if you want) and then start the game with or without the codes.

I have tried with my old PSX/PSOne system to search for the code(s) to be able to equip anything and it weights nothing but have not been successful, so any help is highly appreciated.

The code for the [NTSC] version is:
Code:
801225B4 0000

I think the [PAL] version code is around 80122704 XXXX area, when I mess around there it get status changes in the game. But the status change is that it makes the weight go up instead of down (i.e. if I have 65 weight left, when I mess around in the code I have around -100, -200, -400...and so on).