Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:11 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: whatever
I am trying to do this myself with sys-netcheat, a search engine which is launched by Hekate and available in a build by Team Atlas. I am using the Japanese cartridge but I am willing to use another version if someone supplies the "cheat." In quotes because the game seems to load in a different spot every time I boot with Hekate. For instance 12xxxxxxxx, 32xxxxxxxx, 72xxxxxxxxx. My thinking is that if someone can make a cheat for a load and tell me the procedure, then I could duplicate it.

Kai's race is available at the entrance to Yospet Forest when Ark of Yamamoto rises from the lake which is immediately after you beat Lechku and Nechku in Wawku Shrine. Kai awards Stray Bead 90 if Amaterasu finishes the course in under 2 minutes 40 seconds of time minus time Celestial Brush is held down.

Right now I am trying to find the timer. I do not know
if the timer counts up or down
starting value
if the timer is in seconds or in mss
how long the timer is

It might be easier to add the stray bead. I do not know the layout of the stray bead matrix.

Another possibility is to change Amaterasu's position to the end of the course but again I have no clue.

If someone knows how one of these functions: timer, Stray Bead matrix, current position; is implemented in PS2 or Wii version, I might be able to work from there.