Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Dark Lurking Shadow
Hello, I'm hoping someone could hack the following GameShark code for the Playstation 1 game Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories (SLUS-01411). The code I'm looking for is one that enables a player to get a card from the 'Password' menu more than once. Normally, a Card Password can only be used once in the game, but players can have up to 3 of each card in their deck. To help out, I can provide 4 passwords that I know work, as well as a code for Infinite Star Chips (all cards cost at least 10 Star Chips, and these cards cost 999,999 - the maximum amount you can have):

89631139 = Blue-eyes White Dragon
14141448 = Great Moth
50705071 = Metalzoa
74677422 = Red-eyes B. Dragon

GameShark Code for Infinite Star Chips (USA):
801D07E0 423F
801D07E2 000F

I already tried searching for this code on my PSP with TempAR with no luck, but maybe a more experienced hacker will have more luck. Any help anyone can provide is deeply appreciated.

Edit: I figured it out, and made a code:

Can Use Passwords Infinitely
50005B01 0000
801D0698 0000

I tested it using the 4 passwords I listed above, and each worked all 8 times!

If anyone wishes to add these to the game on a PSP:

Use TempAR 1.63 beta (Link). To add the code using TempAR Lite 1.63, press Triangle, choose 'Insert Cheat', press Square until the code type in the top-right corner says 'PSX GS', type in the code, then press the button used for cancel (Circle by default, but there is a 'Swap X and O' option within TempAR). Remember to save the cheat list within the PRX menu!

This code was tested on the original, as well as Mod 15 (Link).

Anyone may add the code to their site/FAQ as long as credit is given to me (M1CR0H4CK3R here on Kodewerx, as well as on GameHacking.org).

Edit 2: Updated code. The original missed a few stray addresses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:19 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

M1CR0H4CK3R wrote:
Hello, I'm hoping someone could hack the following GameShark code for the Playstation 1 game Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories (SLUS-01411). The code I'm looking for is one that enables a player to get a card from the 'Password' menu more than once. Normally, a Card Password can only be used once in the game, but players can have up to 3 of each card in their deck. To help out, I can provide 4 passwords that I know work, as well as a code for Infinite Star Chips (all cards cost at least 10 Star Chips, and these cards cost 999,999 - the maximum amount you can have):

89631139 = Blue-eyes White Dragon
14141448 = Great Moth
50705071 = Metalzoa
74677422 = Red-eyes B. Dragon

GameShark Code for Infinite Star Chips (USA):
801D07E0 423F
801D07E2 000F

I already tried searching for this code on my PSP with TempAR with no luck, and read more here about phen375 but maybe a more experienced hacker will have more luck. Any help anyone can provide is deeply appreciated.

Edit: I figured it out, and made a code:

Can Use Passwords Infinitely
50005B01 0000
801D0698 0000

I tested it using the 4 passwords I listed above, and each worked all 8 times!

If anyone wishes to add these to the game on a PSP:

Use TempAR 1.63 beta. To add the code using TempAR Lite 1.63, press Triangle, choose 'Insert Cheat', press Square until the code type in the top-right corner says 'PSX GS', type in the code, then press the button used for cancel (Circle by default, but there is a 'Swap X and O' option within TempAR). Remember to save the cheat list within the PRX menu!

Anyone may add the code to their site/FAQ as long as credit is given to me (M1CR0H4CK3R here on Kodewerx, as well as on GameHacking.org).

Edit 2: Updated code. The original missed a few stray addresses.

Damn, I tried those passwords and they're not working anymore. Any other passwords I could try?