Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Discussion of illegal hacking/cracking is prohibited. (No virus/trojans/cracks/warez/etc allowed.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:15 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Hello Parasyte! I need help with codes for N64. The codes that I need are (M) Hi-Rez mode for these games:
Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness *i
Hybrid Heaven *i
Star Wars Episode I: Racer
Star Wars Rogue Squadron v1.0 & v1.1 *i
Vigilante 8
Resident Evil 2 *iii

*i = To these games something peculiar happens, since when with the GS v1.08 I can select the resolution and with the GS Pro v3.30 only I can play them in Low Rez and is the same (M) code. In the case of Rogue Squadron (mine is v1.0), this one game does not use (M) code, but the GS Pro v3.30 brings this one (M) code EE000000 0000 + CC000000 0000.

*iii = With this game which also happens he is strange. The present code [F10004F0 2400 + F10004F4 2400] allows you to play in Hi-Rez, as long as loadings a file saved. But it does not allow you to begin a new game since it remains blocked after cinema that shows the personage which you chose to arrive at the city. The GS Pro v3.30 brings that same code with an additional line that is the following one: EE000000 0000. As you see, this disqualifies the Expansion Pack, but it is the only form in which I have been able to initiate a new game.

Last edited by nocturne on Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:07 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I haven't touched N64 for quite some time but I believe you cannot have Hi-Res with the GS Pro v3.30 because the code searching function requires the use of the 4mb expansion pack which is also needed by Hi-Res mode meaning that there wont be enough available ram.

Don't quote me on this though, I would double check that with someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:52 am 
Krew (Admin)
Krew (Admin)

Title: All in a day's work.
Sure you can do high resolution with the code search enabled.

I can take a look at those games some time. Not sure when exactly, but I'll keep it in mind.

Feed me a stray cat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:15 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Thanks for its answers. Hopefully and you have the time to be able to create those codes, Parasyte. I added other games in the list and were the following ones: Hybrid Heaven, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Resident Evil 2 & Vigilante 8. No, I do not ignite the Code Generator. I always leave it OFF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:02 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

once again, its been a bit since Ive been on the N64 so I for got there was an option to turn off the code search. I should get another GameShark off ebay....