Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Discussion of illegal hacking/cracking is prohibited. (No virus/trojans/cracks/warez/etc allowed.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I know you can find all kinds of codes here (this is an amazing collection of cheat codes disguised as a web site), but I was curious if anyone here dealt in Power Saves for the Wii? I can't seem to find any info on it.

What i'm looking for is simply a Paper Mario (original virtual console) power save for the US. I don't mean some crazy 100% EVERYTHING RIGHT BEFORE BOWSER!!!. I mean like max HP, FP, BP and coins at the START of the game. I've looked everywhere, but can't find a USA version of such a code. There's a europe version on the Wii MMM Pro, but that doesn't help me and I don't know if it can be converted or anything. -_-

Thanks to anyone who read the wall of text and a lot more thanks to anyone who answers, and a million thanks to anyone who answers helpfully. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:02 am 
Komrade
Komrade

Title: Mario Kart 64 Hacker
No, we do real hacks here. Get a copy of Zelda, install HBC and Ocarina, and go nuts.

...except I'm not sure Ocarina works on VC games? >_> But there should be a program or two to extract the save file and/or ROM, and you can just hack it like normal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:49 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I am not very experienced in these things, but I thought that the master hook option in WiiRD would restart it in a situation where you can hack all channels, not just discs......