Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Discussion of illegal hacking/cracking is prohibited. (No virus/trojans/cracks/warez/etc allowed.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:01 am 
Hey, idiots. Just shut the hell up and quit fighting like a bunch of two year olds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:13 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

great job! and yea ive already been to several of those one of them was a download that i dont need and wiki a pedia is retarted. i already know what google is. no i dont want a tutorial either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:14 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

First of all, wikipedia isn't retarded. Second, please don't PM me about threads. Third, we aren't gonna spoon feed you information. You're not a baby, don't act like one. We'll gladly point you in the right direction and help you if you prove you're actually doing some work yourself. Now since I'm in a good mood this morning, I'll take you by the hand and and help you with little baby steps towards your goal:

If you can figure out how to run programs on your school computers get a program called TORpark and stick it on a CD / USB stick / whatever to get it to school. Otherwise, (at home so you're not blocked) google "CGI proxy" and click through every link in the first 10 listed (I just clicked through the first 5, and 3 of them are proxies, so don't give me any BS about it, just go do it, mkay?)

If after you've found a CGI proxy you can't figure out how to use it, post back the URL for the one you want to use and someone (if nobody else then I will) will post step by step how to use it. Don't post back asking for proxies because you'll likely get Goatse (or worse.)

P.S. Since you don't know what google is (if you did you wouldn't be asking us for help) here's the link to it:

-----> CLICK HERE TO GO TO GOOGLE! <-----

You enter what you're looking for in the only text box on the page (in this case "CGI proxy" without the quotes) and click the button marked "Google Search." In this case the first link won't get you what you want, so don't click "I'm Feeling Lucky."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:28 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

so those websites that let you go to url's that are blocked, they proxy throgh (w/e) and get you where you wanna be? yay it does im done. muy gracias!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:13 am 
But it is also possible they have blocked the CGI proxies also. An alternative would be to remote control your computer from school with LogMeIn or RealVNC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:31 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Don't confuse him lemma. He said he'll leave us alone now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:53 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: kritter.
To be fair.. this is the ideal topic to go to when looking for "Proxies for Dummies". Heh, and for that reason it's a keeper! LoLz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:49 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

thnx anyways my teacher is stupid so like he cant notice crap