Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I've looked everywhere I could find for them but I can't find infinite hp and fp codes that don't also bring you max hp or fp to a number they can never reach in the game, like 299 fp max when the final max is 300 x.x Anybody know where I can find basic infinite hp and fp without the maxing out part so my game won't glicth like crazy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Have you tried Codejunkies.com?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:25 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Yes, their codes are Infinite/Max and cause a huge and extremely annoying glitch, which sometimes crashes my game. The partner HP code transfers to the enemy in the front during any instance you have NO partners with you at all, this makes the fight completely impossible to win. I have had no trouble with their quick level and infinite coins codes but hp and fp glitch me to death x.x er... sorry for the ranting... anyway, if anyone has them pleas epost them here. If anyone decides to make them I will be forever thankful and willingly test any of your codes for you n.n

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:56 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I have found some codes for you from a website called http://www.arcentral.net. The codes are all NTSC and done by donny2112.

Non-Mario Party Members Max/Full Health
FFXA-ND8V-GJ8TQ
N0XT-3P1P-G9NJD
VAXD-826F-NAM5V
FM9B-EK07-NUU70
ZWY0-GYGQ-1A8RY
CN86-G1YP-7QTDQ
AVD8-5F9X-NKUDJ
02BK-PJN5-8X29G

Note: Only affects out of battle stats. In-battle stats will decrease, but starting from 999.

One Hit Kills On/Off (R+D-pad Left/L+R)
FQQ3-YA41-B5A2J
FWPU-PJ5U-BH300
328B-4T5F-EY74V
JH4H-ZUMM-8F22C
MM0Q-JA7G-6A5RM

I hope that these codes help you with the infinite health problem. Although that the Non-Mario Party Members Max/Full Health code might not affect mario but hey, I tried my best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:42 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

That health code has a note on it saying the code only works outside of battle, great for keeping em full health between battles but doesn't prevent em from dieing and... I'm skittish about one hit kill codes. Thanks though, I might use that out of battle health code, it'd certainly be easier than healing them all the god damn time. If anyone else knows of some infinite in battle hp and fp codes that won't affect the maximum, only current total, please let me know. I peridically check ARC and codejunkies for new codes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:04 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Max/Infinite Flower Points (Datel)
04B07BD4 00C700C7
02B07BF0 000000C7
4241EBE0 09A700C7
4241EBE0 09A900C7

The first two lines affect values outside of battle. The last two lines affect the values in battle. If you want something lower, change all the C7s to something like 63 (99 FP).

Same goes with the Max/Infinite Health.

ShadowStalker wrote:
I'm skittish about one hit kill codes.

You should be, as it makes everyone (including you) die with one hit. However once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad at all. You activate it (R+D-pad Left) immediately before you attack (make sure you won't take damage in the attack, too). Immediately after you attack, turn it off (L+R). I tried to make it difficult to turn on (you never hit those two buttons at the same time in the regular game), and very easy to turn off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:13 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Thanks, but that still doesn't help me a whole lot, do you know whether I could get them to stop affecting the maxium number? THAT is what glitches the game. The max numbers are all multiples of five with a final max for either being 465. That's why I don't use the datel codes, they mess up the game by giving you an impossible max number for your HP and FP. If you happen to know values that would give me final HP max of 300 and FP of 300, or just give me 999 as my current amount out of my actual maxium, you know 999 out of whatever, I'd be really thankful. I've decided never to use max/infinite codes on things other than money or items in a game because they tend to screw up the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:34 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I think the following line affects the in-battle FP (not the max).

4241EBE0 09A700C7

Encrypt that and try it. If it's not that one, then it's the other 424... line. The Mario HP would be the same (i.e. one of the 424... lines is the value in-battle and the other is the max in-battle).

If it works as I recall, your HP/FP outside of battle would be normal, but in-battle, it would be higher than the max.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:12 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Thanks, I'll give that a shot, when I get around to it. wait... I don't know how to encrypt codes. I'd need the modified code you program into the action replay, I'd need it in the same kind of format that you find on the datel site. If you could give me the codes in that form I'd be super grateful n.n

I recently found a code decryption/encryption program for gamecube action replay codes... but when I decrypted the max/infinite fp code there are five lines instead of the four list above this post. What is that first line for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:00 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I figured out the FP code, only using the line that affects current, which is the second 424 line. But the HP code has 3 lines that appear to affect in battle stats and they ALL affect the maximum I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:25 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I JUST finished testing out a several possible infinite HP and infinite FP codes, in battle only. The credit for these codes belongs to Datel for providing the original version which affect in and out of battle current and maximum values and donny2112 for helping me find out which code lines affected in-battle values. He are infinite in-battle HP and FP codes which give you 999 as your current amount and leave your max at whatever YOU brought it to at your current level n.n

Infinite HP
12JX-DE5X-YZN8E
CA3T-WZDN-HMMKQ

Infinite FP
DHBD-YMQV-QBWEM
EPKA-YM9T-UV97Q

Thanks for the help donny.