Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 0xD4 hack??
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Hi there,

I want to make a code (ARDS MPH) that saves my Energy and add the saved value to my Energy
Example: I have 30 HP and now i want to save this and add it to my HP so that i have now 60 HP

well the D4 code type adds. but it adds the value that I give in the argument
I need a code type hack to add the value loaded by the DA code type. there might already be a hack for that. if yes could you post that code here? or if not could anybody tray to make one?

Dalle

Post subject: Re: 0xD4 hack??
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

Title: Mario Kart 64 Hacker
...are you just trying to double it? I'm pretty sure there's a code type for multiplying.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:23 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

HyperHacker wrote:
...are you just trying to double it? I'm pretty sure there's a code type for multiplying.

No I want to do this:
I save the ponts of all players (using F type). Then i'll set all ponits to 0. And later on i want to add the old amount of ponts to the new amount.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

RxZ95sssPG wrote:
Hi there,

I want to make a code (ARDS MPH) that saves my Energy and add the saved value to my Energy
Example: I have 30 HP and now i want to save this and add it to my HP so that i have now 60 HP

well the D4 code type adds. but it adds the value that I give in the argument
I need a code type hack to add the value loaded by the DA code type. there might already be a hack for that. if yes could you post that code here? or if not could anybody tray to make one?

Dalle

I wanted to take a crack at it. I was just looking through all the codes now, and there's only 1 add command, the one you mentioned, there's not even a multiply stored register command. This is as far as I could get.

D9000000 xxxxxxxx 32bit load ‘stored’ from memory location xxxxxxxx (get original health)
or if it's a 2 or 1 byte value only:
DA000000 xxxxxxxx 16bit load ‘stored’ from address
DB000000 xxxxxxxx 8bit load ‘stored’ from address

Then:
D6000000 xxxxxxxx 32bit store and increment (put the health value from stored into the memory location xxxxxxxx)
or if it's a 2 or 1 byte value only:
D7000000 xxxxxxxx 16bit store and increment
D8000000 xxxxxxxx 8bit store and increment

... no add command...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

You'll have either to write your own asm routine to achieve your goal (well you can use some regular codes, but you'll have to use asm to be able to add two "unknown" values), or use the C4 code type (works on AR 1.54 and Trainer Toolkit) to edit the D4 code type on the fly (set the D4 code type value to 0, then save the score to the D4 code's value, and maybe clear it once the value has been added?) (however I'm not quite sure the C4 code type would work 100%, and it might give a huge code in the end - so I'll choose the asm way).