Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

I need some help with my AR. Yes, I know it's weird that I would need help with an otherwise straightforward device, but for some reason, I can't manually enter codes on the real hardware.

My USB connection works fine, so I don't need to be able to, but it irks me that everyone who has a Mac can type their codes in on their DS, and my AR refuses to let me input any data. I'm not going to reinstall the firmware to fix this, but I'm curious if there is an easier way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:37 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

Title: Mr. Bitches
Is the touch screen unresponsive?
Datel is using an old libnds touchscreen library that gives some DS's trouble.

jleemero wrote:
Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:51 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Location: Well......Lets just say you shouldn't look behind you......
That is odd zeld, as that is has never happended to anyone I know of......

I guess you could always just reset it and see if it works. (You would of course want to but your codelist on the computer so you wouldn't lose all your codes)

http://www.the-random-site.com/SUB.xml

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:52 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

<-Yuki-> wrote:
ok, my AR will not play my acww.
when i press start
The screen turns white and then black. then stays black.
iv tried reseting it, but its still doing it.
And yes all my other games load
and the acww plays fine with out the AR on.

Don't use so many codes, or try using one code at a time, as you may have a bad code.

~sorry for the double post, I forgot I had just posted, so I didn't to copy it all and paste it on my previous post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

somedude wrote:
<-Yuki-> wrote:
ok, my AR will not play my acww.
when i press start
The screen turns white and then black. then stays black.
iv tried reseting it, but its still doing it.
And yes all my other games load
and the acww plays fine with out the AR on.

Don't use so many codes, or try using one code at a time, as you may have a bad code.

~sorry for the double post, I forgot I had just posted, so I didn't to copy it all and paste it on my previous post.

yea the thing is i'm now not useing any codes and i removed them all, but i'm still geting the same.
And it wont even read my eu acww aswell. its like my AR is blocking all acww games.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:45 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Try reseting the AR.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

somedude wrote:
Try reseting the AR.

i said i did that allready.
you know when you turn codes on it says ''please insert AR'' it dosnt save anything i do anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:26 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Save them on the computer.

Also, use the other site.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:33 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I've downloaded the latest Pokesav (english translation) for my Pokemon Pearl. However, even with me putting on "ENG" in the edit section, it still puts every code as JPN when I put it on my Action Replay. What must I do to make the final code "USA" so that it can be used?

Any help would be appreciated...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:07 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

right you know when making a pokemon code,
you have the settings so you can change where you "found it"
how do you get it to say "arrived @ level *wateva the lvl is* ???

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:58 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

My Action Replay won't read my games now. Like, when I load the AR, it goes to the screen and it says Insert Game Card when I already have one. I've tried it will all my games and it won't read. What happened?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:13 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

kakashi51 wrote:
I've downloaded the latest Pokesav (english translation) for my Pokemon Pearl. However, even with me putting on "ENG" in the edit section, it still puts every code as JPN when I put it on my Action Replay. What must I do to make the final code "USA" so that it can be used?

Any help would be appreciated...

GT-Fox! wrote:
right you know when making a pokemon code,
you have the settings so you can change where you "found it"
how do you get it to say "arrived @ level *wateva the lvl is* ???

*this is for the two quotes above*
THIS THREAD IS FOR GENERAL AR PROBLEMS! GO LOOK AT THE FIRST POST!

Pipotron Blue wrote:
My Action Replay won't read my games now. Like, when I load the AR, it goes to the screen and it says Insert Game Card when I already have one. I've tried it will all my games and it won't read. What happened?

Are the games on your AR with the correct version? If they are, then try resetting it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:21 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Pipotron Blue wrote:

Are the games on your AR with the correct version? If they are, then try resetting it.[/quote]

Yes they are the correct version. And what do you mean by resetting it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Seeing as no one pays attention to the first post anymore, I am going to re-post it all.

THE LIST OF AR PROBLEMS AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

For help with trainer toolkit go to http://members.cox.net/dexter0/DSHacking/

Do not post here with stuff like, I got the pokemon event code, but when do I activate it, or any other codes that are single game related! (However, if the question is why won't the AR let me put codes in it, or will codes work if my AR is from a different country than the game, etc. Then it is OK)

What you currentlywill find in this thread (please tell me if you need help on another topic. Or if you have writen something and you want it in, post it/PM me and I'll edit it in and give you credit for it.)

1.Not having enough memory, or not being able to add any more codes
2.Resetting your AR
3.Adding codes manually
4.Adding codes without doing it manually
5.Adding a new subscription
6.The subscriptions won't load
7.How to create a floder
8.What happens if you toggle your folders to radio.
9.How to tell if folders are toggled to radio
10.Folders will only let one code be selected inside them
11.If your computer doesn't reconize the AR
12.Your AR was sent without a driver
13.If your mouse freezes when you go into the AR software
14.Un-passable white screen when you start up your AR
15.DS doesn't read AR
16.Where to find the games ID
17.Can I have codes from a different region than where my AR is from
18.Can I store games from multiple countries in the same AR
19.I can't select any/a code(s) in the AR software
20.How to make codes automatically be selected when you put your game in
21.The AR computer software says there a problem with the codes you’ve entered
22.How to update your Action Replay
23.How to update your computer software
24.How to create a backup code list.
25.How to add notes to your codelist
26.Screen turn white when you hit start
27.What do do if you keep on getting errors while connecting to a sub
28How to add a single code from Codejunkies Sub.

1. Not having enough memory, or not being able to add any more codes for some other reason(won't let you add codes)

Delete any codes/games that you don't want(I recomend deleting games you know you won't ever get, as this can make room for hundreds, sometimes even thousands of code space)

If this doesn't work then you should reset your AR(look below to see how)

Remember that if you auto update your DS it will put all the codes that you don't have onto your DS and delete all your codes that Codejunkies doesn't have in thier subscription, so don't do this, not to mention it will take up the memory space you just freed from you AR.

Source Somedude

2. Resetting AR

If you are having problems with your ARDS (like not being able to add codes) try to reset it by doing the following: (Note try to delete unnecesary codes first!)

1. With the console powered off, hold A+B.
2. Power up the console while still holding A+B.
3. As soon as the Nintendo screen is displayed, before our screen stating this product is not endorsed by Nintendo, press and hold Start and Select while keeping hold of A+B.
4. Continue to hold these buttons until the Main Action Replay screen is displayed, then release. Your product is reset, and will accept codes once more. ((*EDIT* from somedude) This will delete all your codes so you'll have to put all of them back on the AR)

Source Codejunkies

3. Adding codes manually

Update your AR so you have v1.52(if you have AR max you won't need to)

Then you can go into your game selection by hitting the green circle on the bottom-left of the touch screen. (Or just hit the green circle when you have your game in)Select your game, then select <add new code>. It will have you name the code, then hit next on the bottom-left of the touch screen. It will now have you enter the code, you can do this by typing all the numbers on the touch screen, when done hit next (on bottom-left of touch screen), and you have now entered your code into your AR.

Source Somedude

4. Adding codes without doing it manually

this is for people who have no clue how to add codes to their ar without doing it manually, you do this under my codelists

((*EDIT* from somedude)you may have to update your computer software, do this by hitting software updates on top of the AR window)

and yes i have witnessed people not knowing how to do this:

first right click under my codelists and click add new game:

then after that add the game id (usually found on the game) and add game title
after that right click on the game title and press add new cheat:

after that add the game cheat and cheat title

after your done just drag it to the big box on the right and its now on your ds (if you dont understand this then you are hopeless)

Source IronJoey. (To see one with pictures go to viewtopic.php?t=1124)

5. Adding a Subscription

i have also seen people not able to add a subscription because they dont know, so i decided to make a step by step guide
on how to do this:

first click add new sub:

then put in the subscription of your choice, you can find them here http://kodewerx.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1302 after choosing your subscription copy and paste it into the box

((*EDIT* from Ironjoey) to paste it you might have to press ctrl+v)

then click ok

after that there are tabs at the bottom, click the tab of the new subscription and choose your cheats:

this should help, and again if you dont get this...your stupid

Source IronJoey. (To see one with pictures go to http://kodewerx.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1124)

6. The subscriptions won't load

When codejunkies subscription says load failed it can be caused for many reasons.

1.Your firewalls.
2.Your internet was down when you tried.
3.Codejunkies is offline. This happens sometimes and can last up to 2 weeks.

Someone's subscription says load failed or can not connect.

If the computer says load failed it can be

1.Your firewalls.
2.Your internet was down when you tried.
3.Their website/subscription is down.
4.The subscription was re-located.

If the computer says can not connect, it can mean

1.You mistyped the link.
2.The source that you copied the link from typedit wrong.
3.The link isn't an XML file that the AR software can read.
4.The subscription was re-located
5.Your firewalls.
6.Your internet was down when you tried.
7.Their website/subscription is down.

If the computer says can not connect it might be one of the three above topics or you may have typed in the subscription in wrong/you didn't copy all of it.

Sorce Somedude

7. How create a folder.

In the AR window on the computer add a new codelist in my codelists. Go to your game (Hit the plus sign) and right click and the menu thing will come up displaying options. Select add a new folder and then all you have to do is drag your codes and put them into your new folder. (Once you drag your highlighted code over the folder and let go of it, it goes in the folder)

Sorce Somedude

8. What happens if you toggle your folders to Radio

When you toggle your folder to radio the folder only lets one code inside of the folder be activated at a time. So overall you don't want to toggle your folders to radio, but sometimes you may want to, for example if you have a always play as character folder, you don't want to accidently turn on more than one of these codes because it might freeze your game.

Source Somedude

9. How to tell if the folders are toggled to radio

On the computer software the folders will be circle, and on the AR on your DS the check marks will be circle, and the AR will also only let you select one code in that folder.

Sorce Somedude

10. Folders will only let one code be selected inside them

They are Radio folders. For more information on these folders look at the above two topics.

Souce Somedude

11. Computer doesn't reconize the AR

Quite a few of these things were shipped without drivers. You can upload them here I have posted them again.

Source kittyprincess66

Use a different USB port.

Source Somedude

Push the Cord into your AR so it clicks and goes up, then push it back in. (alot of times either the AR or USB cord aren't in all the way, when it feels and looks like they are.)

Source Somedude

Restart your computer with the AR plugged in and on the updating page.

Source Somedude

Vista sometimes won't let you ever read the AR.

Source The Ancient

(Try this last)
First of all make sure that you installed the new software(USB-AR cord) If you did then re-innstall your CD disk. If it still doesn't work try a different usb socket. If this doesn't work re-install it while using a different usb socket.

Source Somedude

12. Your AR was sent without a driver

Quite a few of these things were shipped without drivers. You can upload them here I have posted them again.

Source kittyprincess66

13. Mouse freezes when you go into the AR software

Restart the computer with both the AR and mouse plugged in.

Source MIR

14. When you start up your AR all you get is an unpassable white screen

There is only ONE solution to this BUY A NEW AR (sorry, but its the only way......happend to me before, so trust me, I know it sucks.)

Source Somedude and SithViperX

15. DS doesn't read AR

Same as unpassable white screen BUY A NEW AR

Souce Ironjoey

16. Where to find the Games ID

Look on the back of your game on the bottom to find the ID, it will be printed in black.

Or on your AR code manager if Codejunkies has created any codes for that game they will already have the game ID programed in their game, so just drag it to your DS and add custom codes by then dragging the game to your codeslist and adding cheats like normal.

Source Somedude

1. Insert Action Replay
2. Take out Action Replay and insert the game you want to find the ID for
3. In the middle box that moves across it should say unknown game
4. in the bottom left corner it will have letters and numbers copy that down and then when you add a game you put that for the ID

Sorce XD_bLaZe

17. Can I have codes from a different region than where my AR is from

Yes you can. The DS is region free.

Source Dualscreenman

18. Can I store games from multiple countries in the same AR

Yes you can. The DS is region free.

Source Dualscreenman

19. I can't select any/a code(s) in the AR software

1. Hit a on the code you want to activate and test to see if it works even if it doesn't show it is selected.
2. If that doesn't work go into the AR computer software and put the game into my codelists and if you have the updated computer software you can double click the code and it will come up with the numbers that the code uses, and type on right before them, this will make it so the code is automaticly activated when the game is put in.
3. If neither of the above two steps work put the code in again.

Sorce Somedude

20. How to make codes automatically be selected when you put your game in

1. Go into the AR computer software and put the game into my codelists and if you have the updated computer software you can double click the code and it will come up with the numbers that the code uses, and type on right before them, this will make it so the code is automaticly activated when the game is put in. (You will obviously have to drag the game into your AR as it will now have new information on it, and the computer can't send the information to the AR without the AR being pluged in and sent the new information.)
2. Go into the AR software while on your DS and at the main menu there is a blue wrench on the bottom right of the screen. Touch it and select Save Codelist Changes. From there hit the Yellow Home Button. Then take out your Action Replay (unless you have ARMAX, then you don't need to take it out.) Insert your game and click one the Green star on the bottom left of the screen. Select your codes in your game and then hit go. The words on the bottom of the top screen will then say Insert Action Replay and will be highlighted in red. Insert your AR and it will save the changes then it will ask you to insert game cart. Do this and the game will automatically load up with the codes on. From now on when you put your game in the Action Replay will have those codes selected. (If you have ARMAX you will not have to take out your AR as it will automatically save it to it since both the game and the AR are plugged in at the same time.)

Source Somedude

21. The AR computer software says there a problem with the codes you’ve entered

This means there is something wrong with the code you entered. By this I mean you made a mistake when you typed it in. The AR won’t know if codes will work or not. Basically when this message is displayed it means

1. There are symbols that the AR doesn’t recognize (AR only recognizes A-F, and 0-9)
2. There not enough spaces (most likely)
3. The lines are too long (each line has to be made up of two eight symbol sections.)
4. There are not enough eight section parts to it (there must be an even amount.)

For example the codes below WON’T work.

12345678 12345678 > The code to the left won’t work because there is a symbol the AR doesn’t recognize (period after the first eight.)

12345678 1234567G
12345678 1234567F > The code to the left won’t work because there is a symbol the AR doesn’t recognize (G at the end of the first line)

12345678 12345678 > The code to the left won’t work because there is not a space after the first eight.

123456789 12345678
12345678 12345678> The code to the left won’t work because the first line is to long. (There are 9 symbols, not eight,)

12345678 12345678
12345678 > The code to the left won’t work because there are not enough eight sections. (There has to be an even number of eight sections)

Sorce Somedude

22. How to update your Action Replay

1. Put your AR in your DS.

2. Turn your DS on.

3. Hit the mouse on the top right of the main menu, which will take you to the updating menu.

4. Plug your AR USB cord into the AR and into the Computer.

5. On the computer open up the AR software.

6. On the top right of the AR computer software there is a shape that looks like an AR. If you hold your mouse over it it will say Software Upgrade. Click on it and it will ask you if you want to upgrade your AR software.

7. Click yes and your AR will be upgraded.

This upgrade will let you manually type in codes. To learn how to do this look up top under how to add codes manually

Source Somedude

How to update the computer software

1. On the computer open up the AR software.

2. On the top right of the AR computer software there is a shape that looks like an AR. If you hold your mouse over it it will say Software Upgrade. Click on it and it will ask you if you want to upgrade your computer software

3. Click yes and your Computer software will be upgraded.

This lets you copy and paste codes to your AR. Look above in the topic named How to add codes without doing it manually to see how to add the codes by copying and pasting them.

Source Somedude

24. How to create a backup code list.

You can create a backup codelist many ways. The easiest is to save your codelist to My Codelists. To do this

1. Turn on your AR and have it on the updating page.

2. Go into the computer software and just drag your codelist to My Codelists.

*note*
I recomend that you just drag over the games that you have custom codes over, because when you have alot of games it'll take a long time to transfer, and if you lose games that don't have any custom codes it won't matter if you accidently delete them as you could always just take them off of codejunkies.

You can also create backups on CDs and Flashdrives. To do this

1. Turn on your AR and have it on the updating page.

2. Go into the computer software and drag your codelist to My Codelists.

3. From here drag your codelist to your computer desktop. (or a folder) The codelist will now be saved as an XML file.

4. From here you can burn it to a CD just like you would burn anything to a CD, or if you are using a flashdrive just drag it into it.

*note*
I recomend that you just drag over the games that you have custom codes over, because when you have alot of games it'll take a long time to transfer, and if you lose games that don't have any custom codes it won't matter if you accidently delete them as you could always just take them off of codejunkies.

Sorce Somedude

How to add notes to your codelist

It is pretty easy to add a note to your AR codes.

1. Open up the AR computer software.
2. Make your window small enough, that you can still see the desktop/folder.
3. Have the game that you want to add note(s) to in its own subscription. (This is not . necessary, but it makes it easier to find the codes.)
4. Drag your codelist with your game that needs note(s) onto the desktop/folder.
5. Open Notepad.
6. Go to File Open
7. You will notice that the XML file won’t be there, to make it appear go to file type . on the bottom of the window and change it to all files. You will now be able to . select it.
8. Hit Open.
9. Scroll to the code that you want to attach the note to.
10. You will see this
<name>code name</name>
<codes>code</codes>

All you have to do to attach a note is make it look like this

<name>code name</name>
<note>type in your note</note>
<codes>code</codes>

Please note that you must make the <note>xxx</note> part line up with the <code>code</code> like my example above.

Source Somedude

26. Screen turn white when you hit start

If it doesn't work, then most of the time one of your codes is a bad code that doesn't work. So try going through all your activated codes that were on to find the bad one. Do this by going through the codes one by one with only that code activated a see what hack is messed up.

If this doesn't work because all of your codes work, then try not activating so many codes. That could be another problem you're having.

Source Somedude

27. What do do if you keep on getting errors while connecting to a sub

1. Type in the URL of the sub, or click on the link.
2. Go to file, and then click Save As.
3. Save it to your desktop.
4. Open the AR computer software.
5. Drop the codelist into My Codelists
6. The Sub is now in your AR computer software.

*note*

If the sub is up-dated it won't be up-dated on your computer, becasue it isn't attached to the internet once it is in My codelists.

Source Somedude

28. How to add a single code from Codejunkies sub.

1. Make a blank codelist in my codelists.

2. Drag Codejunkies game over to it.

3. Have your codelist of that game in a seperate codelist in my codelists.

4. Hit the plus sign on the games to display the codes.

5. Drag the desired Codejunkies code into your game.

Source Somedude

If you think I should add another thing just tell me, and I will, or if you type something up I will add it, but give credit to you. And if you find any mistakes tell me and I will add it in and put ((*EDIT* by yourname) Information you gave me)

I'll keep adding new info into this thread, so check back later and I might have new info in here. If you find any mistakes tell me in this thread, I won't mind I've already edited it 75 times

If you still have questions post here, and not in a new topic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:11 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I've reset my AR but it still won't read my games. Do you think I need to buy a new AR?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:16 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Pipotron Blue wrote:
I've reset my AR but it still won't read my games. Do you think I need to buy a new AR?

Are you postitive that you have put in the correct game IDs?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:58 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

somedude wrote:
Pipotron Blue wrote:

Are you postitive that you have put in the correct game IDs?

Well, they are the game IDs from CodeJunkies. Are the ones from Codejunkies wrong too?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:36 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Are you trying to stick in INTO the AR?(like if you have a newer one) If you are,then take the AR out, THEN stick the game in when there is no AR in it. (after you load the AR software obviously...) You can play the games with the AR that way, try that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:14 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

somedude wrote:
Are you trying to stick in INTO the AR?(like if you have a newer one) If you are,then take the AR out, THEN stick the game in when there is no AR in it. (after you load the AR software obviously...) You can play the games with the AR that way, try that way.

I don't have my AR right now, but I can tell you that it's an AR Max that I bought in February or so. Around that time. I think it's the older version.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:54 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

If it says MAX on the back, then that means that you can stick games in it. DON'T stick the games in it. Put the AR in and get to the main AR menu. When it says INSERT GAME CART, take the AR OUT and then stick the game in. This should work. I think you just have a broken top to your AR, so this way should work fine.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:32 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

somedude wrote:
If it says MAX on the back, then that means that you can stick games in it. DON'T stick the games in it. Put the AR in and get to the main AR menu. When it says INSERT GAME CART, take the AR OUT and then stick the game in. This should work. I think you just have a broken top to your AR, so this way should work fine.

Wow. You're right! I did break the top, but it still works if I put in the game after I take out the AR! Thanks so much, somedude!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:35 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Welcome. Thanks for not posting in this thread with stuff like

OMGZ! I JST GOT POKMON N I CANT GET DA CODZ 2 WORKZ! HELPZ!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:58 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I've had the Trainer for a few months now but have only just started trying to hack with it today. I am working on a code that I think uses pointers but have been unable to find a suitable one. kenobi's backtracer tool sounds like it could be very useful, but I do not know where the Trainer stores its RAM dumps.

Questions:
1. Is there a special way to get a RAM dump or is it just the first search result on a New Search?
2. If it is just the New Search first result, where do I find that file?

Thanks for any help! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:19 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I don't use the TT. Sorry.....

P.S. I have added something on how to add subsriptions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:01 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

My Action Replay recently got fried, (Or the 'White Screen') and I wanted to know if there was anyway to save it. I thought you could put the broken one in a working one, (Where it said, 'Insert game') and it would fix the broken one. Is this true?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:04 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I doubt it, but you can try. If you get it to work, post how to do it here. ALso, you can use an R4 to fix it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:40 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Meh... I don't feel like getting an R4. I just heard you can put a Broke AR in a Fixed one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:08 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I have added a couple more things to the list.

(The list is on the first post for those of you not knowing. Yes, I up-date it. I have up-dated it 77 times now......)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:22 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Somedude, I made a tutorial for unbricking your Action Replay with an R4. Add this to the Action Replay Help Thread, ok?

Ok. This is going to tell you how to unbrick your Action Replay DS. I have all the stuff you need, right here in this tutorial.

1) Ready your Flashcart for transferring files.
2) Download this: http://www.freewebs.com/xdite396rw/ards.zip and extract the .NDS file to your Desktop. (ARDS Frimware v1.00)
3) Open your Micro SD folder (Flashcart).
4) Drag/drop that .NDS file into your "Games" Folder of your SD card.
5) Let it finish.
6) When that is done, take your Micro SD out of your USB Port, and put it in your Flashcart.
7) Boot up your Flashcart.
8 ) Open the .NDS file we just transfered.
9) It should load like a ROM. (Regular Game File)
10) Then you see your old Action Replay DS screen.
11) Take out the Flashcart (Like a regular Action Replay when loading a game)
12) Put in the bricked AR.
13) You should still see the "Computer" symbol in your top-right.
13.5) Plug in your Action Replay to you computer, and open the "Action Replay Code Manager."
14) Hit that symbol, a pop-up should ask you if you want to download and send the newest Action Replay Firmware. Hit "YES" and download/send the firmware to the Bricked AR. (We tricked the system, so it thinks it is upgrading the Flashcart version of the ARDS.)
14.5) WARNING! Watch out for Protocol Errors. You will for sure get one. Then just retry. It should work. If not, keep on retrying. (I have done this to two of my ARDS's, and I know all this works.)
15) When that is complete, turn off your Nintendo DS.
16) Turn the Nintendo DS back ON, without taking out, pushing in, the (No longer) Bricked AR.
17) It SHOULD start, no longer unrecognized by the DS, or not giving you the "White Screen of Death."
17.5) Plug in your ARDS to the computer to send codes.
18 ) BUT! The Action Replay has the error that it's memory is full, without there being any codes on it.
19) Follow step "2." of the "Action Replay Help Thread" and reset your ARDS.
20) Now you are able to send codes to your "Unbricked" ARDS.

Credit to me for busting my hand for this, and Lemmayoshi for finding the ARDS files. The ARDS .NDS file is a ROM, so you can play it on a Nintendo DS Emulator, but it is useless.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T6tQjI5mTM8
That is how you do it, but he wasn't to clear on what files you needed. Lemma and I fixed that. Enjoy. <.<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:29 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Added.

Also,

26. Screen turn white when you hit start

If it doesn't work............

Please notice that one says when you HIT START. Also, Look at the first post for the up-dated and best solutions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next