Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:36 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Ok I am very frustrated now because all the sudden my AR is saying Load Failed under my custom codelists and my subscriptions and i cant view/add anything. Here's what i'm talking about:

I have disabled my firewall, and reinstalled the AR from the disk numerous times, and still i get this load failed BS. Also, when i click Quick update (while connected) i get "Could not open file!"
I have looked in my local_codelists folder were the AR is installed, and there IS an xml file in there with my codes in it. I have copied and pasted it into the ar code manager window and still, it says load failed.

Can somone PLEASE help me :?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:37 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

Title: Derp
The local codelists is vital. Do not edit it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:26 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I haven't edited it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=863T8X8Z

Download that, unistall AR. Delete the Program Files, sometimes data can be left back because of their preferences.

Install it from there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:22 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I'm getting the same exact Load failed crap. I did exactly as you said. Also, when i click software upgrade, it says no new products available, how can that be if i just installed the oldest version of the program?

Either way, it's still not working -_-.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:43 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

What OS are you using?

E.g. Windows, Mac, or Linux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Windows XP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm 
Komrade
Komrade

There's nothing much I can help you with.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:11 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Thanks for trying though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Leader of warlords
Can I make my own code by adding random codes to together/and what does each code mean EX: what does 020 or 923 mean?!?and don't call me dumb I just want to find a way to make my own codes with out a code maker(ndstt and more)I don't have a nintendo trainer toolkit.^.^so somedude can I do it with just ar?!?!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:45 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I am unable to even open my Action Replay Code Manager. After I installed it using the CD, every time I try to open it, a error report window pops up saying it was met with a error and asks me whether to send report or not. Either response is useless. I have tried a lot of things. Uninstalling then reinstalling the CD software, restarting the computer, downloading the software online, etc. The only thing that works is using a different computer, but I do not have comfortable access to another one most of the time.

Could anyone give some ideas on what to do? Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:11 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Location: Well......Lets just say you shouldn't look behind you......
Quote:
Can I make my own code by adding random codes to together/and what does each code mean EX: what does 020 or 923 mean?!?and don't call me dumb I just want to find a way to make my own codes with out a code maker(ndstt and more)I don't have a nintendo trainer toolkit.^.^so somedude can I do it with just ar?!?!

The 020 and 923 are values, and depending on where they are means different things.

The easiest way would be to just combine codes. ~Although it isn't really creating them.

IE

Infinite life
Code:
12345678 12345678

Infinite ammo
Code:
87654321 87654321

To get Infinite life + infinite ammo you would make the code

Code:
12345678 12345678
87654321 87654321

Although, for all practical reason, you didn't really make a code, but rather just compiled other codes, so you would still have to give credit to the respective hackers.

Quote:
I am unable to even open my Action Replay Code Manager. After I installed it using the CD, every time I try to open it, a error report window pops up saying it was met with a error and asks me whether to send report or not. Either response is useless. I have tried a lot of things. Uninstalling then reinstalling the CD software, restarting the computer, downloading the software online, etc. The only thing that works is using a different computer, but I do not have comfortable access to another one most of the time.

Could anyone give some ideas on what to do? Thanks in advance!

If you are using Vista, then that is the problem. If you are using XP, then I have never seen this, and I would just recomend using your other PC. ~Sorry for such lame advice.

http://www.the-random-site.com/SUB.xml

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Unfortunately, I am not using Vista. I was hoping that it was just a small problem, but man, if you've never seen it before than thats okay. Maybe my computer is just weird. Thanks though!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Yeah, sorry we can't help :?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:12 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Makulit
ei bro can you help me? how can i put some new codes in ar manager? i have only ar manager and i put code in my flashcards from there hope you didnt ignore me.. i search any threads here i cant find solution on my little problem

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:30 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

If you still haven't figured it out yet *looking at that post date* and you ever come back on this site then look at the first post...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1400&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I recently purchased the new PSP Action Replay 1GB. I have a PSP Slim & Lite with firmware version 3.80.

I enabled the battery as directed, and the left light is illuminated on the Battery Enabler. The first time I turned on the PSP, I saw the Action Replay menu. Since then, the PSP always goes directly to the normal PSP menu when I turn it on. I have verified that the battery is still enabled. Is there a way to force the PSP to boot with the Action Replay menu?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Some people have reported that once they enable their battery and insert the Action Replay memory card, their PSP won't turn on, but the green light is on as if the PSP is on.

This problem seems to be caused by changing the memory card while the PSP is in sleep mode. (Unless you held the power switch in the up position for several seconds, your PSP is not off but merely in sleep mode.) The result is that the power settings are disrupted, and the PSP will not come out of sleep mode.

I was able to force the PSP to come out of sleep mode by removing the battery and turning on the PSP. (You will need to plug your PSP into a power outlet to do this.) This will force your PSP to reboot. This is not an ideal solution, because it's usually not a good idea to remove the battery from the unit when it is on, even if it's in sleep mode. However, it was the only way that I could force the PSP to come out of sleep mode.

Once your PSP is on, turn off the PSP by holding the power switch in the up position for several seconds, until the screen turns black and the unit shuts down.

Check the battery with the Battery Enabler to make sure that the left light is still illuminated. If it is, replace the battery, and then turn on your PSP.

Your PSP should now launch with the Action Replay menu instead of the default PSP browser.

While using the Action Replay, I recommend that you not put the PSP in sleep mode. When you are done playing, shut the PSP down using the method described above.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10