Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Smart
I need trainers for some iPhone and iPad games please .

I need hack ( trainer ) for GTA Chinatown Wars iPhone and iPad version ( the last update ) and that trainer contains :

1. vehicle spawner ( but when I spawn a vehicle I will be inside that veachle , and I want that hack inside the pause menu , and I want all the vehicle in it ) .

2. Get access to the " cheat and repeat a mission " menu from the pause menu .

3. Change controls for riding the helicopter ( like when I press gas , break and right botton I will go up , and the same with going down but change the right botton with left botton , and if I press the gas botton I will go to the front not up , and if I press the back botton I will go back not down , and when I press left or right I will not go straight right or lift , but I will use rudder to turn not go straight left or right ( just like when I ride the helicopter in the DS version and press R and L botton ) ) .

4. I can change the altitude of the player alone or inside the vehicle ( there will be a botton in the trainer menu to choose the " X " , " Y " and " Z " of the object ( the player alone or the player inside the car ) and I can know the the " X " , " Y " and " Z " that he is in , and there will be a lock for the " Z " position ( that means if he was in the air he will stay the same " Z " position until I unlock the lock hack ) .

5. Infinity health .

6. Infinity ammo .

7. Infinity health for the car .

8. No cops .

And I need a trainer for GTA 3 iPhone and iPad version ( the last update ) and that trainer contains :

1. Make a cheat menu in the pause menu , because I can't enter any cheat in the iPhone or iPad version , because there is no keyboard in the iPhone or iPad .

2. The player and the vehicle can walk in the water too .

3. I can change the altitude of the player alone or inside the vehicle ( there will be a botton in the trainer menu to choose the " X " , " Y " and " Z " of the object ( the player alone or the player inside the car ) and I can know the the " X " , " Y " and " Z " that he is in , and there will be a lock for the " Z " position ( that means if he was in the air he will stay the same " Z " position until I unlock the lock hack ) .

4. Infinity health .

5. Infinity ammo .

6. Infinity health for the car .

7. No cops .

And I need a trainer for gangstar west coast hustle iPhone and iPad version ( the last update ) and trainer contains :

1. I can change the altitude of the player alone or inside the vehicle ( there will be a botton in the trainer menu to choose the " X " , " Y " and " Z " of the object ( the player alone or the player inside the car ) and I can know the the " X " , " Y " and " Z " that he is in , and there will be a lock for the " Z " position ( that means if he was in the air he will stay the same " Z " position until I unlock the lock hack ) .

2. Infinity health .

3. Infinity ammo .

4. Infinity health for the car .

5. No cops .

And can you make these trainers in both ipa and cydia version ( deb ) , and can you make it every game had its own trainer , and all the cheats had its own " on / off " botton .

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase reply and post the link of these trainers after you finish it .

And very sorry for bad English , and asking for lot of things but please make it .

Last edited by TheInfinityFM on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Smart
Why there isn't any replys ? .

Please someone reply to me .