Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Dimensional Cat
Here are some:

Max Money
Battle Wild Shiny Pokemon
Quick Egg Hatch
Hatched Pokemon from Eggs are Shiny
Move Anywhere
All Pokeballs X999
Can Catch Trainer's Pokemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I have a pretty small list of requested codes. These have been done in previous games, and they would help me out immensely:

Secret ID Finder
Pokemon IV/EV Viewer

If anyone out there knows of any workable versions of these codes for the US version of Black and White, please hook us up in this thread! Thanks :).

EDIT: I have noticed that these codes have been made for the japanese version, and I would assume that they could be converted, but I have no idea how that works, so I will hope someone does, and posts them here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:53 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Well, the Action Replay Code Manager does have codes for Pokemon Black/White, only problem is is that it requires the Firmware v1.71+(AR DS) or v1.25+ (AR DSi) in order to use the Codes that they have. So, it might turn out that the Gamers will need to have an Action Replay that is v1.71+ Firmware.

But among other codes, it does have Max Money, Egg Quick Hatch, 100% catch rate (wild pokemon), catch trainer pokemon, wild pokemon are shiny and 900 masterballs in item in slot 1.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I know that codes are up but could somebody fix the item codes? For some reason it likes to divide them up. When i use the all consumable items it puts a lot of them in the TM bag and i cannot use them and when i sell them i get the money but they don't disappear so they just take up space and its really annoying and when i use the All TM code it puts a lot of them in the Key Item pouch and that makes them unusable...can anyone fix this?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:01 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

can someone put a code that allows you to rebatle all trainers by rpessing the r button like the one from dppthgss please and thank you as well as one that allows you to rebatlle gym leaders or a code that takes away all gym badges. oh and you cna fix the code from codejunkies that when you steal a trainer pokemon when he has 2 or more pokemon if you take the last one when you captured it you lose the battle:( try it to get a pokemon that did not appear on black and i end up losing the battle after capturing it even though i hadd all 6 pokemon alive and my first one was helathy as well:( thx in advance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

i agree with sparta89 that need fix items code and also i'm looking other code like Exp code. the code on the action replay site. it dont use..i'm not using real cheat device..i'm using Desume

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Another problem code i noticed was the hold L while moving pokemon to clone pokemon. When i try the box always shifts to the left and even if i do end up grabbing the pokemon in the box it doesn't clone it...I know it is still early in the release and somebody will figure this out eventually but man its annoying that so many of these codes cause glitches. also these codes are from the GBAtemp subscription

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Another Code that would be helpful is:

Movement Count doesn't decrease while in the Abysmal Ruins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:11 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Human extraordinaire
I've been looking around, and I can't seem to find an AR code for Feathers (i.e. the ones that increase EVs, and are found on bridges).
Is there a reason for this? Or can someone please make a code like this? (the all items codes don't include this for some reason...) Thanks!

Now comes in flavors such as: Manana!, Fizzbitch!, gun!, and women; with preposterous amounts of testosterone! PREPOSTERONE!