Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:16 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

philthethrill wrote:
this reminds me a lot of Alice in Wonderland. Have you been reading this book, and is this why you like to talk logically?

Only part you got wrong. And it's assumed that Charles Dodgson suffered from micropsia and macropsia, hence his story playing with the size of so many objects.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:42 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Quote:
And it's assumed that Charles Dodgson suffered from micropsia and macropsia, hence his story playing with the size of so many objects.

I never knew that. You're very smart. I bet you know almost anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:22 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: I AM KING OVERLORD
jleemero wrote:
DARK SOUL XTREME A2 wrote:
kinda how anyone of us who would like to cause your server problems unknowingly is okay to huh and the number I have counted is like 31 posts that say you are ignorant and lame.

Please spell correctly, use correct punctuation, and make legitimate points when attempting to insult someone.
Really people, these are the basics.

No because I wasnt trying to insult I was pointing something out and spelling on the internet isnt needed unless this was a corporate meeting get that through your pompous metal laced skull

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:04 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

jleemero wrote:
kinda how anyone of us who would like to cause your server problems unknowingly is okay to huh and the number I have counted is like 31 posts that say you are ignorant and lame.

Please spell correctly, use correct punctuation, and make legitimate points when attempting to insult someone.
Really people, these are the basics.

No because I wasnt trying to insult I was pointing something out and spelling on the internet isnt needed unless this was a corporate meeting get that through your pompous metal laced skull

Of your original sentence, I could only guess at what the first half meant. And the second half can be countered by "Palin is running for vice-president."
And as for your second post, you said "I was pointing something out," so you are saying "I'm pointing out how epically confused people are."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:49 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Yes King Nerd I am just making people confused. Also Who the Hell i Palin I have no idea who you are talking about. Possibly someone who made you so mad that you wet yourself. Anyway people who want codes go to KilltheMan.com/forum they were getting off the net or they might have I am not sure. Last sunday I was on there they had more codes for Rhapsody then this King Twit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:56 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Sorry guys I spelled the site wrong but little good it would do now since its shut down for a while. But try CMP some of the people there might have most of this nuts encryption decoded. And KR trying to say that your encryption is perfect is a retarded comeback to the above statement so don't try to pump up your ego

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Sorry guys I spelled the site wrong but little good it would do now since its shut down for a while. But try CMP some of the people there might have most of this nuts encryption decoded. And KR trying to say that your encryption is perfect is a retarded comeback to the above statement so don't try to pump up your ego

You're such a dumbshit. I can't fucking stand retards. Palin is running for FUCKING VICE PRESIDENT. SHE IS FUCKING FAMOUS. You are such a fucking retard you don't know who she is. Second of all, some people have access to the decrypter, NO ONE HAS DECODED MY ENCRYPTION. You are not smart enough to even try to insult anyone. It is down-syndrome-pre-teens like you who make the internet a fucktard haven.
And since you're FUCKING RETARDED I'm sure you're going to say 'LAWLWLSLSLAZ!1!!1 YOU SPELLZERD HEAVEN WRONGZ!!!!!!!11!11!!!!!1111"
Haven means: "a place sought for rest, shelter, or protection."

So if you have any more fucking retarded shit to say, please go ahead. Seeing as you're such an imbecile that you don't even know the shit you spew is completely pointless, I'm sure you'll have some brilliant retort.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:59 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

what was that worthless King? I am sorry that I have a life and don't watch much television or get on the computer a lot but if i am offending you for making such a rant. I am SO NOT sorry but thats okay go back to your little, small, and smelly cardboard box of the world and whimper on your own forum thats fine by me. I mean for you to make such a fuss over me telling the truth that someone could decrypt them without using the decrypted option on your site is a pretty big pill to swallow. But whatever floats your boat or sinks it I am happy to contribute.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: That one guy
So....are there actually going to be any codes or is this request topic now just an ego battle?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Nobody on CMP has broken the encryption. Nobody has even bothered to try. In fact, until I read the thread on CMP, I wasn't even aware of it.

Frankly, it's none of my business, and it's certainly none of yours. Kindly refrain from speaking for our site in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I said that they might have I didn't say they did but I don't have an account there anymore so I wont refrain from anything sir.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: breastarian
IQ is high, eq is lower than a 5 yr old.

some codes are in cmp.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:55 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Female Gamer
MysteryE wrote:
I think what King Rhyono meant is that he didn't want us get the codes free and easily...

Actually you can get them easily...you just go to his webpage dscodewiki in a cached version of the games codes you want to see and keep clicking okay until the codes actually load and you can see them. Hence I fail to see why I should have to pay anything at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: drgnslayers
can we have an "Enemy always drop item" code please?
Can we have a "fight any enemy" code please?