Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:32 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Mind the gap.
Hello, I'm new here, and I thank helder for helping me find these forums. Anyway, for Mega Man Network Transmission, can someone make NTSC codes for Infinite Chip Usage and One-Hit Kills Bosses??? I know PAL codes were made for this, I'd convert them but I stink at it.

If not, then can anyone make a code where enemies cannot touch you (i.e. Invincibility). What I want to do with this game is get an S ranking with all the bosses in the game so I can finally fight Bass.EXE. It has proven to be extremely hard, and these codes will finally solve my dilemma.

Can anyone help me??? Thanks in advance!!!

And just in case someone decides to convert to NTSC, here are the PAL codes for the game:

1 Hit Kill Bosses - PQQ1-AU9H-RQMJG
E7CG-G83N-DHJ20

Infinite Chip Usage - N710-K8D6-1C20F
3EK6-DX0E-2ZWMZ

Again, thanks!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Mind the gap.
Wow, has it really been a year since I posted this request. Well then, if the codes cannot be converted, is there a chance someone could make a code that lets me have all Navichips except Bass??? We'll see where we all go from there. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm 
Krew (Admin)
Krew (Admin)

Title: All in a day's work.
Well, yes it has been that long! Part of the problem with code requests going unfulfilled is that hackers are generally into hacking as a hobby, and so they enjoy hacking games that they like to play, anyway. I don't think that I would play this game, as an example. But I can explain how you might go about hacking such codes for it, if you were interested in learning!

Feed me a stray cat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Also, another problem is that there are 10 active hackers on one forum, 10 more on another, 10 more on another, and so on...and most of these hackers don't regularly check the other forums for requests. If we could get around to integrating all the scene sites in some meaningful way whilst still allowing them all to remain autonomous (a forum portal of some kind that displayed new posts from all relevant forums), we could quadruple (or more) the exposure to each forum, and thus, the chances of requests being fulfilled.

GameHacking.org