Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Discussion of illegal hacking/cracking is prohibited. (No virus/trojans/cracks/warez/etc allowed.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:50 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I downloaded the pokesav onto my computer but when i exit it, i cant find it on my desktop or my start menu..Do i need to download it everytime i want to create a code? and also, when we make a code, why do we have to drag it to the ar? Cant we just copy and paste the code on the add new code thing? Thanks in advance~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:28 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I just need some verification with using PokeSav.

1. When adding Pokemon to your storage, it doesn't add the Pokemon to your PokeDex (I know this because I've tried). Is there a way to add them in without using the "Full Sinnoh/National PokeDex" code?
2. If you are "cloning" your Legendaries from previous games (i.e. Emerald) onto PokeSav with nothing that makes it look hacked (i.e. moves not from its list, maxed IV's and EV's.). Does one still need to make the secret ID 12345 or can you use any random five numbers that pop into your head just as long as you keep reusing it for the rest of the Pokemon?
3. When adding Legendaries into your storage, after marking it that it came from Pal Park. Is there a way for Nintendo to check your game card to verify this?
4. Final question. Regarding the secret ID value of 12345. Its purpose is to avoid Nintendo from banning you for a hacked Pokemon. Does this ID need to be only written to your hacked Pokemon from PokeSav, and/or rewriting your real secret ID to 12345 to avoid detection?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:57 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

How do you make pokemon Eggs?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:58 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
I just need some verification with using PokeSav.

1. When adding Pokemon to your storage, it doesn't add the Pokemon to your PokeDex (I know this because I've tried). Is there a way to add them in without using the "Full Sinnoh/National PokeDex" code?
2. If you are "cloning" your Legendaries from previous games (i.e. Emerald) onto PokeSav with nothing that makes it look hacked (i.e. moves not from its list, maxed IV's and EV's.). Does one still need to make the secret ID 12345 or can you use any random five numbers that pop into your head just as long as you keep reusing it for the rest of the Pokemon?
3. When adding Legendaries into your storage, after marking it that it came from Pal Park. Is there a way for Nintendo to check your game card to verify this?
4. Final question. Regarding the secret ID value of 12345. Its purpose is to avoid Nintendo from banning you for a hacked Pokemon. Does this ID need to be only written to your hacked Pokemon from PokeSav, and/or rewriting your real secret ID to 12345 to avoid detection?

1) No, not yet
2) Yes (Preferably 12345)
3) No
4)You need to use the change Secret ID to 12345 cheat AND set it as 12345 in pokesav.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:58 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

hitlerjr wrote:
How do you make pokemon Eggs?

Find the area called "Met at level," then keep looking down till you see "Egg" (approximately 3rd under "Met at level"). Modify those values, then set up the amount of steps to hatch the Pokemon in the box right of "Battle moves."

ChArG3D wrote:
4)You need to use the change Secret ID to 12345 cheat AND set it as 12345 in pokesav.

So I have to over-write my previous secret ID, then use the 12345 ID for all PokeSav Pokemon. Correct?
And will this modification to my secret ID will also change all my previous Pokemon's secret ID's to 12345 as well?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:49 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

It will not change those pokemon's secret ID that are already in your game. You must remake all pokemon with ID 12345. But when you do this code, and set the ID to 12345 in pokesav, it will look totally legit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Final question and I believe I'll have all the information I need to know. Upon changing my secret ID to 12345, can I still keep my old regular ID and name? In addition, my old Pokemon - the one who aren't 'hacked up' - could they still be used in Wi-Fi along with the Pokemon made in PokeSav, even though there secret ID is set to my old one without avoiding detection from Nintendo and avoiding a ban? Thanks in advanced.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:23 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

How do I make PokeSav fit my screen? I need help on this this. PLease and Thank You :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:45 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

where do i put these? >>> ¾+(x Ò¤û
€C F  ö ø â à ( â1¯"  -/6/,3ÿÿ&éš  "!Þ+83@ÿÿ  7 F F Ý Ý › ¨ ¦ ˆ œ 
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿMÿÿÞÿÿÿÿÿÿ+ÿÿÿÿÿÿ6ÿÿÿÿ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:00 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Can someone please tell me how i can get Pokesav to fit my screen?

I searche google for the JPN unicode thing but it said i had to pay 20 dollars!

HALP!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:09 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Vampire Slayer wrote:
How do I make PokeSav fit my screen? I need help on this this. PLease and Thank You :)
and
thomasrobert6 wrote:

Go to your desktop, and right click in an empty spot, then a box will appear where you right clicked. Click "properties," which now should open up a window called "display properties." Find the tab called "settings," and modify your screen resolution to 1152x864, and then click "ok." That should make you be able to see all of PokeSav.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:15 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
Vampire Slayer wrote:
and
thomasrobert6 wrote:

Go to your desktop, and right click in an empty spot, then a box will appear where you right clicked. Click "properties," which now should open up a window called "display properties." Find the tab called "settings," and modify your screen resolution to 1152x864, and then click "ok." That should make you be able to see all of PokeSav.

mines can't go that far.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:42 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
Final question and I believe I'll have all the information I need to know. Upon changing my secret ID to 12345, can I still keep my old regular ID and name? In addition, my old Pokemon - the one who aren't 'hacked up' - could they still be used in Wi-Fi along with the Pokemon made in PokeSav, even though there secret ID is set to my old one without avoiding detection from Nintendo and avoiding a ban? Thanks in advanced.

I think that you can still keep your regular ID and name but the pokemon that were NOT hacked would be considered a pokemon received from a trade since the secret ID is different. So yes, your pokemon could probably still be used in WiFi along the the hacked pokemon though I haven't tried it yet. If you want legit pokemon that are hacked that can also be used in GTS go to this site: http://pkm.m2pt5.com/ You can choose which pokemon you want or you can download all of them in one ZIP file. Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:17 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Vampire Slayer wrote:
TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
Vampire Slayer wrote:
and
thomasrobert6 wrote:

mines can't go that far.

What's the farthest that it can go?
salcedam wrote:
TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
I think that you can still keep your regular ID and name but the pokemon that were NOT hacked would be considered a pokemon received from a trade since the secret ID is different. So yes, your pokemon could probably still be used in WiFi along the the hacked pokemon though I haven't tried it yet. If you want legit pokemon that are hacked that can also be used in GTS go to this site: http://pkm.m2pt5.com/ You can choose which pokemon you want or you can download all of them in one ZIP file. Hope that helps.

K, thanks for the insight. And that website was the reference I used to "make" my legendaries.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:55 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Hey everyone... I'm new around here, but I modified PokeSAV to have a smaller interface so that it fits people's screens. I've seen others with the same problem as I had, so here you go:

4 mirrors for the program.
SendSpace.com
MediaFire.com
MegaUpload.com
RapidShare.com

Scan for viruses if you want to.

Have fun! :wink:
-game

Here...
My pathetic PokeSAV site: gamefreakfatty's PokeSAV Site

My pathetic PokeSAV subscription:
gamefreakfatty's PokeSAV Subscription

See?!? Aren't I just pathetic?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:25 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

salcedam wrote:

I don't understand how to use the website or anything? sorry if I sound to noobish.

gamefreakfatty wrote:
Hey everyone... I'm new around here, but I modified PokeSAV to have a smaller interface so that it fits people's screens. I've seen others with the same problem as I had, so here you go:

4 mirrors for the program.
SendSpace.com
MediaFire.com
MegaUpload.com
RapidShare.com

Scan for viruses if you want to.

Have fun! :wink:
-game

thank you ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:10 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Vampire Slayer wrote:
salcedam wrote:
... go to this site: http://pkm.m2pt5.com/ You can choose which pokemon you want or you can download all of them in one ZIP file. Hope that helps.

I don't understand how to use the website or anything? sorry if I sound to noobish.

K, go to the site, and download one of the files. Once downloaded open it with PokeSav. To do this you must you click the edit button under "storage," then click load in any of the box slots 1-30 to load in the downloaded .pkm file. You can then edit the data with the edit button beside the load button. You can also change the box from 1-18. Make sure you change the box to a box you want to load the Pokemon in question in you Diamond or Pearl before you load in the .pkm file. Also note that if the Pokemon (.pkm file one) is in a slot which is being occupied by another Pokemon in your game card, it will be overwritten.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
Vampire Slayer wrote:
salcedam wrote:
... go to this site: http://pkm.m2pt5.com/ You can choose which pokemon you want or you can download all of them in one ZIP file. Hope that helps.

K, go to the site, and download one of the files. Once downloaded open it with PokeSav. To do this you must you click the edit button under "storage," then click load in any of the box slots 1-30 to load in the downloaded .pkm file. You can then edit the data with the edit button beside the load button. You can also change the box from 1-18. Make sure you change the box to a box you want to load the Pokemon in question in you Diamond or Pearl before you load in the .pkm file. Also note that if the Pokemon (.pkm file one) is in a slot which is being occupied by another Pokemon in your game card, it will be overwritten.

ok and i can use that Pokemon on GTS, right? it'll be considered legit even if I edit its Evs, IVs, and attacks?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:21 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Vampire Slayer wrote:
TaintedDarkSoul wrote:
Vampire Slayer wrote:

ok and i can use that Pokemon on GTS, right? it'll be considered legit even if I edit its Evs, IVs, and attacks?

It will be considered legit as long as it's IVs, EVs, attacks, and whatever else you're editing is in the realm of possibility. For example, if you create a Bulbasaur that knows the attack "Ember" it will be considered NOT legit since a Grass pokemon can't learn a Fire type move. So make sure that whatever you edit is what I said earlier: in the realm of possibility.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:06 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

@ Vampire Slayer: your welcome

Hey! I've gotten ahold of PokeSAV 0.39 English Version, and put that into a smaller UI as well.
The ZIP file for these downloads includes the 0.38b Small UI and the 0.39 Small UI.
SendSpace.com
MediaFire.com
MegaUpload.com
RapidShare.com

Hope this helps some!

PS: I've attached the ZIP file to the post as well.

-game

Edit:
FalCoffee wrote:
I downloaded the pokesav onto my computer but when i exit it, i cant find it on my desktop or my start menu..Do i need to download it everytime i want to create a code? and also, when we make a code, why do we have to drag it to the ar? Cant we just copy and paste the code on the add new code thing? Thanks in advance~

When you download PokeSAV, put it somewhere where you'll remember it. If you want it on your desktop, then browse to your desktop before saving it.

Attachments:
File comment: PokeSAV 0.38b and 0.39 each with a smaller user interface.
pokesav_english_version_small_ui.zip [270.79 KiB]
Downloaded 330 times

Here...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:32 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I don't see any difference between 0.38b and 0.39...Anyone know? Also, gamefreakfatty can I download your ARDS code Editor program? The link on your website doesn't work.

-EDIT-
Nevermind. I got the editor from somewhere else. I also read a thread from DS-Scene that tells the difference between 0.38b and 0.39.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:54 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

ya, apparently the main difference is the Spacing issue i think

edit: salcedam, sorry about the code editor link. i fixed it now, even though you have it. lol
ya, the link didnt have the .com/gamefreakfatty/ceditor/ part, it onlty had the .com/ceditor/ without the gamefreakfatty in its url.

also, salcedam, can you post that link? i'd like to see all of the differences.

Here...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Hopefully nobody minds me posting this, but this is a slightly edited version I made with a resource editor. The font has been changed to 8pt Arial and the Pokemon dialog has been edited to be smaller so that the whole program fits onscreen at 1024x768 resolution for users without East Asian Languages installed. Sorry about the crappy host, but savefile.com stalled on me when it went to generate the links to it.

EDIT: If someone else actually got around to shrinking it before me, please disregard this. I was in a hurry to post it and haven't been around here for a while, so all my information regarding PokeSav is probably outdated by now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:42 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

I try to open the xml file after I finish the setting, but the AR system says the xml file is in a wrong format. Is there any special requirements to open the file? Like has certain setting made in the Pokesav window?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:22 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Master SL wrote:
FMRK wrote:
I've been wondering this for awhile and everyone here seems very proficient with pokesav and other hacking tools so...

What do the hidden hex values in the edit window stand for or do? I've never seen any visible changes.

Thanks.

Location they were caught.

Dialga has a 02 in the 85th hex slot
pokemon that have been born from an egg or arrived from other regions such as Kanto have 0 in all areas.
All pokemon caught regularly have number sin one place or another

so what the pokemon arnt legit unless they have these "HEX" codes!?
erghhhh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:27 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

edited the topic for different versions, and questions about pokesav can go here now since the other topic was surf nazied.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:12 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

how do you make the pokesav thing smaller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:54 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

ratchetmaniac11395 wrote:
how do you make the pokesav thing smaller

Find and install the JPN language files on your computer. Don't ask me where to get them just because it was awhile ago since I did and now I have vista which comes with the necessary files. Google it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:47 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

how do i make a garchomp legit on pokemon battle revolution?
EDIT:
nevermind i got it :?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:54 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Well I downloaded it into the pc and anyways I can't scroll down for sum reason

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next