Kodewerx

Our culture has advanced beyond all that you could possibly comprehend with one hundred percent of your brain.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: immortal kaiser
Dark Killa wrote:
:D hey guys im new and im wondering if u can do a code where u can unlock the blocked espers

just use the all esper code they wil still be blocked but you can use them in battle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:19 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Lollerskates
So am I to guess that these codes just don't work with emulators? Every variation I've tried, be it action replay or code breaker, has produced no viable results. On the previous page I noticed that another user had similar problems, who had in turn heard of others with the same problem. Sadly, his posts just sort of end.

My theory is that it has something to do with a lack of a must be on code. The previous game I used cheats with on an emulator, Sonic Chronicles, had a must be on code, and the cheats worked. In fact, every game I've ever used a code breaker or action replay with has required a must be on code. I found it odd that this game doesn't seem to have one, or it isn't posted anywhere at least.

In any case, if there is a way to make them work with the emulator, I'd love to know because I've been working at this for four hours.

BIG EDIT: So this is the part where I admit I'm an idiot.

Apparently in my haste to get the rom I picked up the European version by mistake. I downloaded the US version and the codes worked instantly. So now that I've hit my head against the wall enough times, I think I'll go back to playing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: Killa
No i mean the ones that still cant be unllocked so could someone make a code for the blocked espers because i cant unlock anymore because i beat the game

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:58 am 
Kommunist
Kommunist

Title: I will eat you!! xD
Guys..Can I please have the Hex codes for the Non-Playable Espers?? Please.....
And..Can you please give the hex code for Yiazmat for the Character Modifier??